December is the time for office Christmas parties, family get togethers, and going out with friends who have come home for the holidays! I’ve created a look that’s appropriate for any holiday party you may find yourself at, whether that’s at a bar or the most glamorous ballroom you’ve ever set foot in (if you’re attending a party like that can I come?). However if you did want to take this look to the next level you could add fake lashes for a dramatic look.
I decided to go with a very classic look featuring red lips and lots of highlight! I really love the gold eye look I’ve created as I think it’s flattering on any skin tone and for any eye color. I wet my brush before applying the gold eyeshadow so that it would be incredibly pigmented and beautiful. Lining underneath my eyes with brown shadow really made my eyes pop. I only applied a small cat eye as the red lip is already quite bold; I didn’t want too much to be going on.
- Benefit the Porefessional primer
- Maybelline Matte + Poreless Fit Me foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic concealer
- Winky Lux Diamond Powder
- Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in translucent
- e.l.f. Golden bronzer
- Becca Champagne Pop highlighter
- Becca Flowerchild blush
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Eyeshadow primer
- Maybelline Browprecise Micro Pencil
- Ulta Brow Gel
- Lorac Pink Champagne eye / cheek palette
- L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Iced Latte
- Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner
- Covergirl Super Sizer mascara
- NYX lip liner in Hot Red
- NYX Extra Creamy lipstick in Chaos
Let me know what you think of the look!
Thanks for reading,