Whether it’s blogging, online shopping, or designing content for my blog, I have go to links for everything. Below is a list of all my favorite tools and resources, which I hope you find useful as well! I’m constantly updating this list as I find more hidden gems around the Internet, so check back every once and while!
Disclosure: I receive compensation for referrals through iPage. Click here for details.
- Canva – Easy to use online program to design images for social media. How I design all my Pinterest images.
- Pexels – The best site for free, commercial use stock photos
- iPage – Where I host my blog. They offer plans starting at $1.99 a month, have 24/7 WordPress support, and make setting up your site incredibly easy.
- Activate – Bloglovin’s influencer company that connects bloggers with top companies.
- Buffer – Social media automation service. You schedule your tweets and posts to Facebook, as well as Instagram reminders, and Buffer takes care of the rest! Buffer is also free to use, although there is a paid plan if that’s something you’re interested in.
- BoardBooster – BoardBooster is your one stop shop for Pinterest management. Schedule pins to all of your boards, loop old pins so new followers get the chance to see them, and create campaigns to pin randomly sourced pins to your boards. You can also maintain your Pinterest account through BoardBooster by organizing boards, searching for broken links, and more. Plans start at $5 a month, which is the least expensive option on the market right now!
- WordPress – This is where your blog is actually housed! Once you decide on a host, you can easily install WordPress for free and get started.
- MailerLite – I love MailerLite! This is how I curate my email list, create pop-ups, sign up forms, landing pages, and my weekly newsletter! The drag and drop feature makes creating your email and newsletter materials so easy. It’s also free to sign up and use for your first 1,000 subscribers!
- Canon Rebel T6 – This is the camera I currently use to take all of my photos. I absolutely love it! It’s easy to use, relatively inexpensive compared to other DSLR cameras out there, and takes incredibly high quality photos.
- Amazon Affiliates – Shop on Amazon often? So do a lot of other people! Sign up to be an affiliate and you could make some extra money through products you’re talking about on your blog already.
- VigLink – VigLink is the ultimate affiliate program. With companies like e.l.f., NYX, American Eagle, and Etsy, it’s perfect for us beauty and lifestyle bloggers. Taken directly from the VigLink website: “By identifying commercial products mentioned within a publisher’s content, VigLink automatically invigorates those terms by transforming them into hyperlinks whose destinations are determined in real-time, advertiser-bid auctions. Yes, hyperlinks, the defining feature of the Web from the very start. The literal “H” in HTML. Every time a clicked link takes a person from one destination to another, value is created. However, that value has never been fairly priced or available for purchase at scale. Until now.”
- Ebates – Receive cashback on every purchase you make online! Simply install the extension to your Internet browser and Ebates will alert you when you’re on a site and theirs cash back available.
- Hautelook – A flash sale site associated with Nordstrom. They often have brands such as Tarte, Stila, Mario Badescu, and Morphe.
- Influenster – Discover new products and review ones you’ve already used. Influenster is constantly running contests and campaigns to choose the next group of people to receive Voxboxes. Voxboxes contain products such as makeup, hair care, food, and more that, if you’re in, you receive for free!