Another month has come and gone! As we say goodbye to May I want to start doing something new, and that’s posting income reports! Along with the income reports I’ll be sharing the goals I’ve set for myself for the upcoming month. I see a lot of bloggers doing this, and I hope that by doing it myself I feel more drive to reach my goals.
I went back and forth about posting my income, because quite frankly, it’s nonexistent. However, I want to show smaller bloggers like myself that not everyone is making thousands of dollars a month. I also want to share my income with the hopes of gaining advice from bloggers WHO ARE making thousands of dollars a month. So, if that’s you, please sound off in the comments below. Everyone can learn a thing or two from you!
With that being said, let’s break everything down.
- Google Adwords: $0.51
- Viglink: $0.00
- Etsy: $0.00
- Amazon Affiliates: $0.00
- iPage Affiliate: $0.00
- Total: $.0.51
Yup, I made a whopping $.0.51 this month! Hopefully these numbers increase next month.
- Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop: $10.00
- Etsy Listings: $1.80
- iPage hosting: $3.00
- Total: $14.80
One thing that did increase this month was my traffic! I had set a goal to reach 1,000 page views for the month of May, and I reached that!
- Total Traffic for April: 723 page views
- Total Traffic for May: 1,347
- Total Increase: 624 page views, or a 86.21% increase in page views!
Social Media Stats
- Pinterest Followers: 60
- Instagram Followers: 233
- Twitter Followers: 169
- Email Subscribers: 21. I gained 13 of those subscribers during the month of May.
Goals for June
I’m starting a new job on Monday the 5th of June (yay!), however that means I will have FAR less time to devote to my blog. There will be some growing pains as I learn how to balance working full time and running a blog (on top of everything else I do). I’m going to cut back from posting twice a week to only posting once a week, as that sounds much more manageable to me. That being said, I would still love to see my blog continue to grow. So, what are my goals?
- Reach 2,000 page views
- Reach 300 Instagram followers
- Post 4 times during June
- Sell 5 prints on my Etsy shop
- Gain 10 more email subscribers
Miss a Post?
I know I follow a lot of bloggers, and it’s hard to get around to reading every post that ends up in my inbox. I’ve listed all the posts the went up in May in case you missed one.
- Q&A With Professional Makeup Artist Tierney Messmer
- Rewrite Your Hair Story With New Wash
- With Love Creative – Welcome to my Etsy Shop!
- How Facebook Groups Increased My Blog Traffic
- How To Improve Your Blog Photos – My Photos Then and Now
- The Complete Guide to Makeup Brushes
- From Office to Cocktails – Making Your Outfit Work for Both
So what are your goals for June? Did you reach the goals you set for yourself during May? Leave a comment below!